These terms and conditions and the booking confirmation form comprise the agreement pursuant to which ALX Training Ltd provides courses to the customer.
- 1.1 “Courses” means educational training offered by ALX Training Ltd at locations specified by ALX Training Ltd.
- 1.2 “Customers” means the person, firm or corporation identified as enrolling on a course by way of a relevant written confirmation of enrolment.
- 1.3 “Course Materials” means any documentation, listings instructions and statements in either machine-readable or printed form.
2. PAYMENT TERMS
- 2.1 On receiving confirmation of a booking, ALX Training will issue an invoice.
- 2.2 Where ALX Training Ltd has received authorisation to invoice the following payment terms apply:
- 2.2.1 Full payment is due within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- 2.2.2 ALX Training Ltd reserves the right to charge late payment interest on any outstanding invoices, at a rate of 2.5% above the Bank of England base rate.
- 2.2.3 ALX Training Ltd reserves the right to recover any reasonable debt collection costs in connection with this Agreement.
- 2.2.4 The employer is liable for all unpaid invoices.
- 2.3 Prices are inclusive of tuition, course materials, and reasonable use of training equipment by the Customer for the period of the Course. The price does not include examination fees, lunch, and any travel, accommodation or living expenses which the Customer may incur in attending the course.
3. CANCELLATION, RESCHEDULING OR CHANGE OF A SHORT COURSE OR PROGRAMME
- 3.1 ALX Training Ltd reserves the right to cancel, reschedule or change the location of a course, if in the opinion of ALX Training Ltd, such an action is necessary. ALX Training Ltd will notify the customer as soon as the change is made. In such circumstances, the customer has the option to attend the rescheduled course, apply the fees to another course, or to receive a refund or credit note for the course fees paid but shall not otherwise be entitled to compensation or costs or damages arising from such a cancellation or changes.
- 3.1.1 In the event a customer has to cancel a course, the following clauses shall apply:
- 3.1.2 More than 28 days prior to start date no cancellation fee with be payable.
- 3.1.3 Less than 28 days prior to start date 50% of total Course fee will be payable.
- 3.1.4 Less than 7 days prior to start date 100% of total Course Fee will be payable.